- LastBASH is now listed on the build Last.fm. This is great news. And, since more than an year has passed from our latest release, you are recommended to use the SVN version, for its improvements.
- 2007.03.23 v0.3.2
- Player control and status reporting has been improved. On normal operation, local echo has been disabled. The remote call key lock bug has been fixed. Experimental support of changing the station directly from the interface has been added. The history can be kept in a CSV file. Added support for creating a HTML file, containing track information, links and album cover.
- 2006.12.12 v0.3.1
- The man page and the config file have been included. Chech for data validity pased in command line. Use getopts for parsing the command line parameters. Show a better help message. Added debug mode toggling direct fron interface. Fixed the player integration, especially the 'quit' sequence. More remote commands added. Save the current meta info to a file. Display detailed changing station errors.
- 2006.12.06 v0.3.0
- Use special terminal mode for program TUI. Use ncurses (tput) instead of direct escape sequences. Check for webservice errors. Multiple commands per remote call are supported. Check for a minimum terminal size before starting. Added support for external HTTP clients, fixed the Ubuntu related bug. Keep history in memory for redraw. Prevent race conditions in remote command calls. Better quitting sequence (trap signals).
- 2006.11.28 v0.2.3
- The remote call support has been improved. The history has new headings and the action (Love, Skip, Ban) is displayed. The keys are displayed when the pressed key is not understood.
- 2006.11.22 v0.2.2
- Some new and interesting features added. Search for available players. Support for remote commands and signalling. Added support for terminal resize.
- 2006.11.16 v0.2
- This realease brings a better user interface, displaying separately the current track info and history. The interface uses all terminal width. You should expect bugs, though.
- 2006.11.13 v0.1
- A quick snapshot of the first beta of LastBASH. It plays.
For more details, please see the ChangeLog.