- Show the external player status in LEDS area.
- Improved the player control and checking.
- Added support for mute and pause player commands.
- Disable local echo on normal operation.
- Use only GPL v2 (for the moment).
- Log the remote call commands.
- Disabled the read-based sleep function. Fixed the remote call key lock bug.
- Added experimental support of user input for station change.
- Added support for rxvt and screen title.
- Added experimental support for saving csv formatted history.
- Added experimental support for saving an HTML file reflecting the current track.
- Chech for data validity in command line.
- Use getopts for parsing the command line parameters.
- Show a better help message.
- Now we have a manpage.
- Minimum terminal width reduced to 40 chars.
- Fixed the mkfifo detection.
- Added debug toggling support.
- Fixed the player integration, especially the 'quit' sequence.
- Added quick helps for HTTP client and player.
- More remote commands added.
- Save the current meta info to a file.
- Display detailed changing station errors.
- Hide the cursor.
- Enter and leave terminal special mode.
- Use ncurses (tput) instead of direct escape sequences.
- Check for webservice errors.
- Multiple commands per call.
- Check for a minimum terminal size before start.
- Added support for external HTTP clients, fixed the Ubuntu related bug.
- Keep history in memory for redraw.
- Prevent race conditions in remote command calls.
- Use USR1 instead of HUP for remote command calls.
- Added a interruptible sleep function.
- Better quitting sequence (trap signals).
- Display the action (Love, Skip, Ban) in current track area and history.
- Limit the line length in current track area.
- New headers for history.
- Added support for Discovery mode.
- Display the keys when the pressed key is not understood.
- Basic URL encoding.
- Search for available players.
- Check for missing programs.
- Support for remote commands and signalling.
- Added support for terminal resize.
- Added an area to display only the current track meta. History scrolling can be up or down. The player can be enabled or disabled.
- LastBASH developping has started.
- Added support for the xterm title.
- Write a playlist when connecting.
- Added support for the backend player, mplayer, for now.
- Added support for terminal size detection.
- The header and status bar scale the whole terminal width.
- Added the RTP command.